Aztron Power Carbon 70 2-section SUP Paddle
Style and performance in one paddle! The new POWER Carbon 70 paddle is lightweight, powerful and responsive for all SUP pros. The ERA race blade with Deep Power Concave (DPC) Tech on the blade face has been thoughtfully designed to maximize all phases of stroke, and guaranteed for effortless handling. Constructed with 70% Carbon and anti-twist shaft system, it all gives the paddle a top stroke rate, and allows efficient and effortless paddling during long distance session
The Speed Carbon 70 paddle breaks down into a 2-section version, therefore it can be easily stored in the Aztron SUP gear bag. If you are looking for a paddle with perfect balance of power strokes and flexibility, this is the one.
|Blade Area||540cm2 / 84sq.in.||Blade Material||70% 3K carbon fiber + 30% glass fiber
|Shaft Material||70% SilverTex carbon fiber +30% glass fiber||Length||225cm / 88.6"|
|Weight||660g / 1.45lbs||Length range||185-225cm / 72.8-88.6"|
- Blade design with gradient and graphic print
- A more forgiving shaft with great strength and flexibility, suiting long distance, all-around and surfing paddlers
- Full carbon handle paired
- Light weight strong molded blade and handle
- 3-section adjustable paddle
- Super lightweight at only 660g!
- Perfect for flat water, river and waves